Masala Omelet

As I mentioned in my previous blog there are so many different ways to make omelet here is one more version that has a very Indian touch to omelet. I learned it when I was staying with my friends during my early job days.


Ingredients:

  1. Whole Egg: 2
  2. Onion: 1 small finely chopped
  3. Tomato: 1 small finely chopped
  4. Green Chili: 2 finely chopped
  5. Salt: as per taste
  6. Red chili powder: as per taste
  7. Mutton/Chicken Masala Powder: 1/2 tsp
  8. Coriander Leaves : finely chopped 1/2 tsp
  9. Oil: 2 tsp



Procedure:
In a pan heat 1 tsp of oil add green chili, onion and tomato with salt to taste.
Cover and cook  till the tomatoes are mushy.
Add the red chili powder, Mutton/Chicken Masala Powder and coriander leaves and cook for 2 mins stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and let it cool down.
Break the eggs add the cooled masala to it and beat it.
In a pan heat the rest of the oil and pour the beaten egg and masala mix.
Spread it around till you get the desired size and cook till almost done one side flip it and cook it through.
Serve it with toast or enjoy with a glass of your favorite juice.





Please enjoy this delicious omelet and do let me know how you like it.


Till then Happy Blogging
Rakhee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Biryani in Rice cooker

Green Papaya Curry

Aloo Bharta ( Orissa Style Mashed Potato)