Something About me!!

Hi all, howdy???

Thanks for reading my blog. Before starting my blog I would like to talk a little about myself. Being a leo I love to do that ;)

Ahh there is nothing much to talk about. I am just a small town gal, one dad's princess, who grew up with all the love in the world.

I love reading blogs they are so informative. I had always wanted to start one of my own, but studies and job had always kept me busy. Now that after marraige I have quit my job and moved to US where getting a work permit is so difficult now, I have all the time in the world to start my own blog.

Now to start a blog one needs to have a topic, that's a tuff thing to decide. I realized what can be better than talking about what is cooking in life, all the new places I visit, all the feelings and ofcourse all the wonderful recipes in the world. All the yummy food that my mom has been serving me all these days and all the experiments I have been doing on my sweetheart :)

So here I am with my first blog where I would try to share all I know about cooking and would really appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Love
Lisan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Biryani in Rice cooker

Green Papaya Curry

Aloo Bharta ( Orissa Style Mashed Potato)